- Guru Ladho Re Auditorium.
- A 95′ X 65′ centrally air conditioned Auditorium.
- Seating capacity to accommodate 450 spectators.
- 60′ X 40′ wooden floor stage green rooms.
- Equipped with most ultra modern and sophisticated light and sound systems.
- Offers an excellent venue for conferences,dramas,film screening,seminars,lectures etc.
SANT PREM SINGH BANQUET HALL
- A 92′ X 60′ centrally air-conditioned banquet hall.
- Best suited for cultural shows,meetings,exhibitions,social gathering etc.
BHAI MANI SINGH BLOCK:
It has been added with one very imposing building consisting of:
MINI HALL :
For the celebration of small Social functions and small gathering.
MINI LECTURE HALL :
For organizing the lectures for small meetings Bhawan offers a venue having 120 good quality chairs in Bhai Mani Singh Block for General Public.The Mini Lecture Hall serves the purpose of holding Executive Committee Meetings of the Foundation also.
The Basement of Bhai Mani Singh Block is being used for Museum.
The Foundation has two residential wings one known as Bhai Lakhi Shah Niwas having 5 air conditioned and fully furnished bed rooms and 5 ordinary rooms.Second wing is having 12 fully developed air conditioned and fully furnished rooms in Bhai Mani Singh Block..
- A 3500 sq. feet spacious basement.
- Suitable for small functions,dinners,lunches etc is also available.
HEALTH CARE CENTER
- Dispensary manned by an experienced physician
- A Clinical Laboratory
- Dental Clinic
- Physically Centre
- All the services are provided free or on very nominal,reasonable and competitive rates.Free medical check up camps are also arranged at different places.
Scholarships are awarded to deserving poor and brilliant students studying in schools,colleges,universities and professional institutions irrespective of cast.
“Lobana Sewak “, a monthly magazine being published by the Foundation is the main organ of the organization and mouthpiece of the community. It brings out articles by eminent scholars on a variety of subjects such as social, educational, religious, inspirational and other important matters. The Basement of Bhai Mani Singh Block is being used for Museum
LIBRARY AND GURU GHAR BLOCK:
This decent building serves the purpose of running Health Care Centre on the ground floor and spiritual meditational hall on the first floor.Donations/ contributions made to the Foundation are exempted from income tax u/s 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act. The Foundation has also been registered under section 6(1) of the Foreign Contributions (Regulations) Act 1976 and has been allotted Regd. No. 291420030 vide Govt. of India Ministry of Home Affairs letter No. 11/21022/89(3)/98-FCRA-III dated 5-12-2000.It has been allowed to accept foreign contributions without having to seek prior permissions of the Govt.